IN-PERSON CLASSES CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. SEE BELOW FOR ALTERNATIVE ZOOM CLASSES!
I currently teach four weekly beginner t'ai chi classes on Whidbey Island, in Freeland and Coupeville.
I teach everyone from beginners to advanced students. For BEGINNERS, the class times are:
• Mondays at either 10:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank)
• Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank). This is a Beginner/Mixed class.
• Wednesday mornings at 11:00 in Coupeville at the Nordic Lodge at 63 Jacobs Rd.
For approved INTERMEDIATE students, the class times are:
• Mondays at 10:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank)
• Wednesday mornings at 10:30 in Coupeville at the Nordic Lodge, 63 Jacobs Rd.
ADVANCED students should contact me for their current class schedule.
Check the maps below for directions.
All classes include work on the t'ai chi form we're learning as well as qigong exercises. The classes are appropriate for anyone, from beginners on, especially older adults who would like to begin an exercise program or improve their balance, flexibility, or strength.
Your first class is free, to see if I’m a good fit for you as a teacher. After that there are three ways to pay:
* $18/week drop-in if you want to pay weekly or just come once in a while
* If you pay monthly, it comes out to $15/week. Most months that is $60
* Some people want to pay for three months at a time, either to simplify their lives or to convince themselves to come regularly. That is $150.
Notice that however you pay, you have paid for the week and can come to as many classes as you’d like in that week. There’s no extra charge for additional classes in the same week, because I want dedicated students to be able to come as often as they’d like.
ZOOM Classes -- not Cancellations!
Due to the Covid-19 risk, I am suspending in-person classes. Knowing how important t'ai chi is for our health (it actually increases resistance to viruses!), I have set up classes via ZOOM. Go to www.zoom.us and download the app to your computer, laptop, or tablet. Then you can use the link I send you to go directly to our meeting.
If you are a current student and haven't heard from me yet, e-mail me for the link to your classes. If you are a new student and would like to join, also e-mail me at Lynne@Lynne.org. I bet you have lots of spare time right now to pick up a new skill like t'ai chi!
I am currently teaching intermediate and advanced continuing students on Monday and Wednesday morning from 10 - 11:30. Some of my New Hampshire students are able to join us!
Beginners (10-move) and new students have their own classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. PDT.
I will be able to take payment for classes through PayPal or credit card. Call me at 360-544-8445 to give me your credit card number (which I don't keep on file, so we will do it every month). Or go to www.Paypal.com and enter my e-mail address, Lynne@Lynne.org, to get to my account. I will be charging my regular monthly fee of $60 and will only be doing monthly rates for now.
Click HERE for my schedule of classes when we resume.
DISCLAIMER: Please consult with your physician before beginning any t'ai chi or exercise program. You know your own body, so listen to it carefully. By performing any fitness exercises, including t'ai chi, you perform them at your own risk. Lynne Donnelly will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of online, in-person, livestream, videos, or information shared on this website or via e-mail. The use of any of the material found on this site is at your own risk. Visiting this site and/or registering/attending Zoom or in-person class implies that you have read, understood, acknowledged, and consented to this disclaimer.